Polymer, asphalt - properties

Hi,
I am looking for information about how asphalt properties are changing
when we are adding polymer (styrene-butadiene-styrene SBS). It means
properties vs. concentration of polymer in asphalt. Properties which I
am interested are:
flexibility in low temperature, melting point, penetration.
Do you know any article about this?
Thanks
koper
Reply to
koper
Have you found such information? Because I coludn't. Especialy about melting point and penetration.
koper
Reply to
koper
I was curious and took first sentence of your post and googled. Had to modify but recall key words were polymer, asphalt and properties. Came up with numerous hits to polymer producers but did not look a them myself. Frank
Reply to
Frank Logullo

Site Timeline