Polymer, asphalt - properties

I am looking for information about how asphalt properties are changing when we are adding polymer (styrene-butadiene-styrene SBS). It means
properties vs. concentration of polymer in asphalt. Properties which I am interested are: flexibility in low temperature, melting point, penetration. Do you know any article about this?
Thanks, koper