Zinc-Coated Tin Pellets: I Need Them

Does anyone know of a commercial source for Zinc-coated tin pellets (2 to

2.5mm roughly)? I don't have a clear idea yet of the necessary coating thickness, purities, etc. but I can work that out with a supplier. Granulated zinc is easy to find, but this stuff...... And yes, I Googled, and naturally got 32,000 hits on steel production. Thanks in advance. J.
Reply to
Stackclimber

Why not get buy granulated tin and then have it barrel plated ?

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor