Plastic pellets - Probionate

Hi,
Does one of you guys knows where I can get my hand on some transparent propionate ( or probionate) pellets?
I need this stuff to make a custom fising lure coating by disolving it
in thinner. What is proprionate anyways? is it some kind of platic, polymer or celluse substance?
Thank you in advance your help will be greatly appreciated!
B.