Where can I get mithril ?

I want to know where I can get mithril for making amor and weapons ?

Is mithril a pure metal , which isotopes are stable ?

Where can I find mithril ?

Reply to
Lester T. Linpord

In alt.fan.tolkien

Michael Dahms

Reply to
Michael Dahms

For weaponry you'll want 6/4 mithril. It still won't take a good edge, but it's resistant to ichor corrosion if you're fighting a balrog.

CP mithril is easier to work for beating out armour. The bearded dwarves of the East favour a zirconium alloy.

Now does anyone have advice on making armour for panzerbjorn ? Or is it just plain rude to offer ?

Reply to
Andy Dingley

You ARE kidding right ? Tell me u are kidding *laughs*

Reply to
Clue

Deep in the bowels of Moria. Say "hello" to the Balrog for me.

Reply to
Sporkman

:)

Reply to