Where can I get mithril ?

I want to know where I can get mithril for making amor and weapons ?
Is mithril a pure metal , which isotopes are stable ?
Where can I find mithril ?
Lester T. Linpord wrote:

In alt.fan.tolkien
Michael Dahms
On 9 Feb 2004 02:31:01 -0800, Lester_t snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.in (Lester T. Linpord) wrote:

For weaponry you'll want 6/4 mithril. It still won't take a good edge, but it's resistant to ichor corrosion if you're fighting a balrog.
CP mithril is easier to work for beating out armour. The bearded dwarves of the East favour a zirconium alloy.
Now does anyone have advice on making armour for panzerbjorn ? Or is it just plain rude to offer ?
Lester_t snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.in (Lester T. Linpord) wrote in message

You ARE kidding right ? Tell me u are kidding *laughs*
"Lester T. Linpord" wrote:

Deep in the bowels of Moria. Say "hello" to the Balrog for me.
http://camelot.allakhazam.com/item.html?citemg82
http://songstra.arkati.org/armor.html
:)