Where can I get mithril ?

I want to know where I can get mithril for making amor and weapons ?
Is mithril a pure metal , which isotopes are stable ?
Where can I find mithril ?
Reply to
Lester T. Linpord
For weaponry you'll want 6/4 mithril. It still won't take a good edge, but it's resistant to ichor corrosion if you're fighting a balrog.
CP mithril is easier to work for beating out armour. The bearded dwarves of the East favour a zirconium alloy.
Now does anyone have advice on making armour for panzerbjorn ? Or is it just plain rude to offer ?
Reply to
Andy Dingley

Site Timeline