Where can I get a manual for a Safety-Kleen 250 parts washer?

I dont see them on their website any longer so evidently they arent
making them anymore.
I need a technicians manual for mine. And any actual hands on data I
can find for it. Its started 'beeping" every 10 minutes or so. Im sure
the solvent resevior is low..its a recycling system parts washer and
it doesnt heat up either. All the fuses are ok, but there is a big
1/3hp motor located at the bottom of the unit that seems to be very
hard to turn by hand..and as far as I know..its never run.
anyone have a Safety-Kleen guy I can get a techs manual from?
Thanks!
Gunner, who is busy redoing his shop and yard facilities
Reply to
Gunner
Just wondering if this was ever resolved? Seem to be having an issue with ours and can not find any information online about it.
Reply to
Rmwar