Where can I get a manual for a Safety-Kleen 250 parts washer?

I dont see them on their website any longer so evidently they arent making them anymore.

I need a technicians manual for mine. And any actual hands on data I can find for it. Its started 'beeping" every 10 minutes or so. Im sure the solvent resevior is low..its a recycling system parts washer and it doesnt heat up either. All the fuses are ok, but there is a big

1/3hp motor located at the bottom of the unit that seems to be very hard to turn by hand..and as far as I know..its never run.

anyone have a Safety-Kleen guy I can get a techs manual from?

Thanks!

Gunner, who is busy redoing his shop and yard facilities

Reply to
Gunner

replying to Gunner, Rmwar wrote: Just wondering if this was ever resolved? Seem to be having an issue with ours and can not find any information online about it.

Reply to
Rmwar

Did you ever find it? I just got one of these

Reply to
latireco