Where to get parts

I am looking for LM7815C/LM7915C Voltage Regulators +- 15V. Can't seem to find them anywhere. Any ideas?

Thanks?

Reply to
Jim Douglas

Mouser has them:

ehsjr

Radio Shack has them....Ross

Reply to
Ross Mac

You can add DigiKey

and BG Micro
to your growing list of (7815, 7915, or similar) suppliers. Indeed, surely neither part is particularly hard to find?

Cordially, Richard Kanarek

Reply to
Richard Kanarek

Got them from mouser, RS does not have them, at least in my city! Thanks for the other recommendations will save them for next time!

Reply to
Jim Douglas