Where to get parts

I am looking for LM7815C/LM7915C Voltage Regulators +- 15V. Can't seem to
find them anywhere. Any ideas?
Thanks?
Reply to
Jim Douglas
Mouser has them:
ehsjr
Radio Shack has them....Ross
Reply to
Ross Mac
You can add DigiKey
and BG Micro
to your growing list of (7815, 7915, or similar) suppliers. Indeed, surely neither part is particularly hard to find?
Cordially, Richard Kanarek
Reply to
Richard Kanarek
Got them from mouser, RS does not have them, at least in my city! Thanks for the other recommendations will save them for next time!
Reply to
Jim Douglas