Japen Dimmer Switch - Where to buy?

I'm looking for a source to purchase an incandescent dimmer switch.

The switch was manufactured by "Japen ind co, ltd"

Dimmer Switch, incandescent only Model FD-18

120V AC 60 hz 300 W

I'd like to find this exact switch because its housing will only take a switch of this specific size.

Any ideas on where I can find a source for this particular piece of hardware?

Thanks,

Martin

Reply to
Martin deBoer

I am looking for one too. Where did you find it?

Reply to
rebsctx

I am looking for one too. Where did you find it?

I would look at Japan ;-))

Shaun

Reply to
Shaun

larrypo

Model:

FD-18

Country of Origin:

Taiwan

Reply to
Anthony Stewart

Anthony Stewart

replying to Shaun, Mike wrote: Here's a close-enough replacement

Mike