Japen Dimmer Switch - Where to buy?

I'm looking for a source to purchase an incandescent dimmer switch.
The switch was manufactured by "Japen ind co, ltd"
Dimmer Switch, incandescent only
Model FD-18
120V AC
60 hz
300 W
I'd like to find this exact switch because its housing will only take
a switch of this specific size.
Any ideas on where I can find a source for this particular piece of
hardware?
Thanks,
Martin
Reply to
Martin deBoer
I am looking for one too. Where did you find it?
Reply to
rebsctx
I am looking for one too. Where did you find it?
I would look at Japan ;-))
Shaun
Reply to
Shaun