Japen Dimmer Switch - Where to buy?

I'm looking for a source to purchase an incandescent dimmer switch.
The switch was manufactured by "Japen ind co, ltd"
Dimmer Switch, incandescent only Model FD-18 120V AC 60 hz 300 W
I'd like to find this exact switch because its housing will only take a switch of this specific size.
Any ideas on where I can find a source for this particular piece of hardware?
Thanks,
Martin
I am looking for one too. Where did you find it?
wrote in message
I am looking for one too. Where did you find it?
I would look at Japan ;-))
Shaun
replying to Shaun, Mike wrote: Here's a close-enough replacement https://www.1000bulbs.com/product/137431/ELEC-55019199.html
http://www.cens.com/cens/html/en/product/product_main_139991.html
On Monday, 15 December 2003 17:46:11 UTC-5, Martin deBoer wrote:

Model:
FD-18
Country of Origin:
Taiwan
On Friday, 10 March 2017 09:45:51 UTC-5, Anthony Stewart wrote:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Golo-SC-239A-Dimmer-Switch-for-Lamp-120-V-200-W-/131674559929