Hazardous Area Equipment

I am trying to find a rotating shaft gland for explosion proof enclosures similar to the Killark GO-18 but with European electrical certification. Does anyone know who might manufacture such an item.

They can be used for rotary switches, potentiometers or motors that are installed in explosion proof enclosures.

Reply to
David

David you could try Cooper Crouse-Hinds

(another American company) - but I notice that you are posting from Australia. What do you need European certification for? It's not necessarily any "better" than FM.. Perhaps you mean IEC??

Cameron:-)

Reply to
Cameron Dorrough