Hazardous Area Equipment

I am trying to find a rotating shaft gland for explosion proof
enclosures similar to the Killark GO-18 but with European electrical
certification. Does anyone know who might manufacture such an item.
They can be used for rotary switches, potentiometers or motors that
are installed in explosion proof enclosures.
Reply to
Loading thread data ...
David you could try Cooper Crouse-Hinds
formatting link
(another American company) - but I notice that you are posting from Australia. What do you need European certification for? It's not necessarily any "better" than FM.. Perhaps you mean IEC??
Reply to
Cameron Dorrough

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.