No LEMP for Jerry?

So Jerry has an LEUP but he says he won't get an LEMP because that's "against the law" in his opinion. Not too sure I understand the logic
there. Maybe Jerry can explain why he is unable to get an LEMP. Well actually lots of people know why but I'd like to see if he has the nads to admit the truth.
Jerry survives on RMR because there are no rules here. Introduce a set of rules or guidelines and Jerry falters. Sure is a thin line to walk not having an LEMP isn't it Jerry? Hard to get motors certified anywhere without it.
Stay in touch old friend.
JK

Yet another troll with yet another set of falsely assumed statements and THEN conclusions based on them.
Having it didn't help and not renewing it didn't hurt. That should tell you something very important.
Jerry Irvine wrote:

That just means you were not legal before, and you STILL are not legal now!

If you had any clue at all what constituted legal I might begin to listen to you but 100% of what you post is pure crap.
Change that.
Jerry
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Jerry, if you had a LEMP for DPT, why did you get rid of it? Who's EX #s where you using? DPT Had none of there own. What happened to the Ontario shop? Where did DPT move to?
And don't forget we're all waiting for you to scan and post the PowerTech judgement.

Be GLAD to answer. I got it SOLELY to comply with TRA's unconscionable provision to demand a LEMP despite 27 CFR 55.141-a-8. I submitted it along with at least three different applications to certify motors (different firms and principals).
Tripoli never agreed to accept it.
As such there was NO reason to have it. My ATF agent agreed propellant and motors did NOT belong in the magazine, so he asked us to put our (partial) 1 pound can of BP in there. That's when I learned that when you do not have a LE*P you can store your BPin a cupblard, but if you have a LE*P you have to magazine it. That is silly.
I "voluntarily surrendered" my LEMP so I could stop making them come out to inspect a vacant magazine and no materials under their jurisdiction.
I then began to speak out publicly about my experience and have not stopped since.
However NAR and TRA since filed a $300,000 lawsuit on a tangental subject.
The magazines themselves have been transferred to a party who since received a HEMP and when the magazines provided by me were inspected by the ATF agent, they suggested we commercially produce them. They were that good.
Of course.
Jerry
Jerry Irvine wrote:

So, are you saying here and now, that you owned DPT?
Why would you submit DPT's LEMP, "along with at least three different applications to certify motors (different firms and principals)." And believe that would somehow constitute legitimate paperwork?
What are the names of these firms, and there principals?
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Seems to be a flock of 'em all of a sudden...
-dave w

They multiplied when you (or someone) told the first one he was killfiled by 2 or more people. I guess the remaining 200 people reading his BS words were not enough. He wanted to FORCE everyone to see his crap.
Interesting hobby this/these guys have. I wonder if they have ever run a business and had people "pile on" them who have no business with them, relation to them, or any even remote purpose except to attack and annoy a stranger?
Jerry
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Jerry, IT'S SHINY SIDE OUT!

He wanted to FORCE everyone to see his crap.
Jerry Irvine wrote:

No one is "forced" to read anything posted on this newsgroup, by you, Me or anybody else. I think Allot of people find these discussions enlightening.
| Jerry Irvine wrote: | <snippage> | >>Jerry, IT'S SHINY SIDE OUT! | >> | > | > | > He wanted to FORCE everyone to see his crap. | > | No one is "forced" to read anything posted on this newsgroup, by you, Me | or anybody else. I think Allot of people find these discussions | enlightening. ^^^^^^^^^ You misspelled "tedious".
HTH,
TK
-- Cogito ergo bibo
No actually I think that quite a few of us who "read" this newsgroup are under the mistaken impression that it is about ROCKETRY! I for one have learned a great deal about the hobby from reading Jerry's posts and then searching out past information. He has more knowledge about this field than most of the others that I have listened too. I really hoped that there would be useful information on here about actually building rockets!!!! Now wouldn't that be quite a surprise to see. At least when I ask Jerry a question, he gives me a straight answer and points me in a direction to learn more. Most of the other folks in here seem more interested in turning any threads into useless drivel that has no bearing on the original topic. So the discussions (as you call them) don't add up to much IMHO. Hey Jerry, you want to start up a newsgroup that actually talks about rockets?
Bill Ellick
wrote:

and

I have a webserver with unlimited bandwidth.
Wanna be a start-up sysop?

I would if I had the time for it. -22 here this morning with wind chill around -45 to -50 and I'm out working construction. Only reason I am home now is that everybody else abandoned the project around noon. So I figured that I might as well work on my Mars Snooper ideas and get some hot coffee in me!!!
Bill

Launch forecast for Sunday: http://www.weatherunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=irwindale%2C+ca
BUWAHAHA!!
-- """Remove "zorch" from address (2 places) to reply.

Fred Shecter wrote:

http://www.weatherunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=irwindale%2C+ca
the forecast for tonight: Dark!
- iz
Changing to scattered light towards morning.
-- Christopher Brian Deem NAR 12308 TRA 2256 Level II

http://www.weatherunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=irwi ndale%2C+ca
Bill Ellick wrote:

-40 windchill here in NYC last night
what ever happened to global warming?