Ok Jerry - a simple yes/no is all that's required

Jerry, my question has to do with AFTE permits (LEUP or LEMP)

Let's take the storage requirement out of the picture, and let's address your own background.

Could Jerry Irvine get a LEUP even if he had legitimate storage?

A simple yes/no is all that's required. There's no need to blame anyone else or post regs which don't apply.

It's simple - could you legally get a LEUP?

Reply to
AZ Woody

I posted mine (LEMP). Let's see yours.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

So that's a NO answer?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Where? Above the crapper doesn't count.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Jerry danced:

Answer the question punk!!! (;-)

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

He asked about a LEUP, not a LEMP. Also, if you have a LEMP, let's see it. Where is it posted? Is it in your name? Do you still have it? Is it still valid? Did you have it when you were busted for possession of a "destructive device"? o

Reply to
raydunakin

BTW Jerry, I do have a LEUP, in my own name. I wont post it, as I'd be as likely to post my own birth certificate or a copy of my driver's license!!

I didn't ask about your ability to get a LEMP, but it would be interesting to see who's name the LEMP is in, and if it's still valid!

Again, a simple yes/no question for you Jerry. "Could Jerry Irvive get a LEUP today (Ignoring the storage requirement)?"

Reply to
AZ Woody

A LEMP is "better" than a LEUP (is a superset of same).

Do you have ANY ATF permit???

One would think you would know this simple fact if you had any ATF permit or even so much as even researched them, ever.

Which, perhaps, you never have.

I have removed the live posting in light of the issues pending. I feel even you can understand and appreciate that.

Despite your hatred of me (in absentia)

Fetch.

Interesting question.

Yes.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Not?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Sure, but you didn't answer his question. You also didn't provide any proof that you actually have an LEMP, or that it is valid and in your own name.

What issues are still pending? How would a posting of your permit affect those issues?

I don't hate you. Annoyed at you, occasionally. Most of the time, I'm just amazed at your total rejection of reality.

Interesting answer. If you had a LEMP, why didn't it help? Was the LEMP invalid, outdated, or in someone else's name? Or was the device something not covered by an ATF explosives permit?

raydunakin

Huh??? That was not the question...

I'm sorry. Was that a YES or NO???

Reply to
Greg Cisko

It's quite clear that "simple yes/no" doesn't make it into JI's thought process..

"Would you like fries with that?" seems to result in a spew about the history of the potato, and the fact that he knew someone who was a potato farmer, and he has posted a picture of that farmer without giving a reference as to where it was posted!

"Could Jerry Irvine (today) get a LEUP (ignoring storage requirements)?" Yes/No.

Reply to
AZ Woody

Or maybe that he can't get it together and figure out how to ship the potatos properly - within the regulations ;-)

Reply to
Greg Cisko

Now wait a minute, that was a one time only shipment of a private collection of potatoes not for commerce. Besides, potatoes are exempt!

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Maybe as "Model Vegetable seeds"? Is a potato a vegetable?

Reply to
AZ Woody

Why not??

Reply to
WallaceF

Although most potatoes fall under the PAD exemption, I did see an investigative report indiacting that terrorists are planning to use them to blow things up in major cities. People will start needeing a LEUP to purchase potatoes. Also, you may not grow them for personal use or medicinal purposes. 8-)

Reply to
Phil Stein

jerry will be pissed, no more bathtub vodka!

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

The question is invalid on its face.

One CANNOT ignore storage requirements.

Furthermore I hesitate to point out an obvious fact to such a destructive cacophony, but I point out a LE*P is NOT required for "propellant actuated devices" and gasoline.

I do have gasoline in my posession to be sure.

And since I do not have nor do I want "explosives", there seems to be no particular reason to test that theory.

In addition, you guys simply cannot stand the fact I have surrendered. I have no motors planned for certification. Get over it.

The ONLY thing that might change my mind is if TRIPOLI in particular followed its own rules on renewal certs and requested ONLY motors and money to renew the certs of motors I used to have listed.

But then even that would take a full year's notice to accomplish. So don't hold your breath.

This newsgroup is largely about Jerry. Sad.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I WILL answer this simply because it supports my claim you are ALL potential criminals should you be selected for enforcement.

Clear yes and no answers no less.

I assume you will later state I did not answer this like some have claimed I have not posted MY LEMP. Which I never had any obligation to do.

But hey, this is rmr, right?

I don't know.

No.

No.