Ok Jerry - a simple yes/no is all that's required

Jerry, my question has to do with AFTE permits (LEUP or LEMP)
Let's take the storage requirement out of the picture, and let's address
your own background.
Could Jerry Irvine get a LEUP even if he had legitimate storage?
A simple yes/no is all that's required. There's no need to blame anyone else or post regs which don't apply.
It's simple - could you legally get a LEUP?

I posted mine (LEMP). Let's see yours.
Jerry Irvine wrote:

So that's a NO answer?

Where? Above the crapper doesn't count.
I see jerry is still Jerry..........never gonna change........once a scam artist always a scam artist....
Just Foxeye aka Roy aka chipmaker
On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 14:36:58 -0400, Phil Stein

=============================================Put some color in your cheeks...garden naked! "The original frugal ponder" ~~~~ }<((((o> ~~~~~~ }<{{{{o> ~~~~~~~ }<(((((o>
Jerry danced:

Answer the question punk!!! (;-)

Not?
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Why not??
Jerry Irvine wrote:

He asked about a LEUP, not a LEMP. Also, if you have a LEMP, let's see it. Where is it posted? Is it in your name? Do you still have it? Is it still valid? Did you have it when you were busted for possession of a "destructive device"? o
BTW Jerry, I do have a LEUP, in my own name. I wont post it, as I'd be as likely to post my own birth certificate or a copy of my driver's license!!
I didn't ask about your ability to get a LEMP, but it would be interesting to see who's name the LEMP is in, and if it's still valid!
Again, a simple yes/no question for you Jerry. "Could Jerry Irvive get a LEUP today (Ignoring the storage requirement)?"

A LEMP is "better" than a LEUP (is a superset of same).
Do you have ANY ATF permit???
One would think you would know this simple fact if you had any ATF permit or even so much as even researched them, ever.
Which, perhaps, you never have.

I have removed the live posting in light of the issues pending. I feel even you can understand and appreciate that.
Despite your hatred of me (in absentia)
Fetch.

Interesting question.
Yes.
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Sure, but you didn't answer his question. You also didn't provide any proof that you actually have an LEMP, or that it is valid and in your own name.

What issues are still pending? How would a posting of your permit affect those issues?

I don't hate you. Annoyed at you, occasionally. Most of the time, I'm just amazed at your total rejection of reality.

Interesting answer. If you had a LEMP, why didn't it help? Was the LEMP invalid, outdated, or in someone else's name? Or was the device something not covered by an ATF explosives permit?

I WILL answer this simply because it supports my claim you are ALL potential criminals should you be selected for enforcement.
Clear yes and no answers no less.
I assume you will later state I did not answer this like some have claimed I have not posted MY LEMP. Which I never had any obligation to do.
But hey, this is rmr, right?

I don't know.

No.
No.
No.
No.
Clear definitive answer Jerry.
Jerry Irvine wrote:

How can that be? Was it a motor?

Fair enough.

Yet you refuse to let anyone see it, so why should we think you're telling the truth?

So what was it, and why do you think that we are "all potential criminals"?

Most of your answers only raise more questions. For instance, you could just tell us what the "destructive device" actually was instead of telling us what it wasn't, then we could stop playing 20 Questions trying to find out.

Simply false. I posted a link to it on rmr for YEARS over and over.
Jerry
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Then how come nobody has seen it?
Why won't you let Us see it now?
Dave Grayvis wrote:

Yep. I know if I'd ever seen a LEMP with Jerry's name on it, I'd remember it. Besides, even if he had posted one years ago, that's not proof that he currently has a valid LEMP.
Jerry, you said your LEMP wasn't for rocket motors, and you said you didn't need or want "explosives". So why did you have an LEMP?
Jerry Irvine wrote:

You aren't letting anyone see it NOW.

So why the sudden need to hide it? Is it the one that isn't in your name?

Huh??? That was not the question...
I'm sorry. Was that a YES or NO???
--

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

It's quite clear that "simple yes/no" doesn't make it into JI's thought process..
"Would you like fries with that?" seems to result in a spew about the history of the potato, and the fact that he knew someone who was a potato farmer, and he has posted a picture of that farmer without giving a reference as to where it was posted!
"Could Jerry Irvine (today) get a LEUP (ignoring storage requirements)?" Yes/No.