Ok Jerry - a simple yes/no is all that's required

Or maybe that he can't get it together and figure out how to ship the potatos properly - within the regulations ;-)
--

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

> "Could Jerry Irvine (today) get a LEUP (ignoring storage requirements)?"
Greg Cisko wrote:

Now wait a minute, that was a one time only shipment of a private collection of potatoes not for commerce. Besides, potatoes are exempt!
On Fri, 01 Jul 2005 04:51:59 GMT, Dave Grayvis

Although most potatoes fall under the PAD exemption, I did see an investigative report indiacting that terrorists are planning to use them to blow things up in major cities. People will start needeing a LEUP to purchase potatoes. Also, you may not grow them for personal use or medicinal purposes. 8-)
Phil Stein wrote:

jerry will be pissed, no more bathtub vodka!

That should be in the FAQ :-)
--

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Maybe as "Model Vegetable seeds"? Is a potato a vegetable?

Tell you what. It can be anything you want it to be :-)
--

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

"AZ Woody" < snipped-for-privacy@here.not.email> wrote in message

The question is invalid on its face.
One CANNOT ignore storage requirements.
Furthermore I hesitate to point out an obvious fact to such a destructive cacophony, but I point out a LE*P is NOT required for "propellant actuated devices" and gasoline.
I do have gasoline in my posession to be sure.
And since I do not have nor do I want "explosives", there seems to be no particular reason to test that theory.
In addition, you guys simply cannot stand the fact I have surrendered. I have no motors planned for certification. Get over it.
The ONLY thing that might change my mind is if TRIPOLI in particular followed its own rules on renewal certs and requested ONLY motors and money to renew the certs of motors I used to have listed.
But then even that would take a full year's notice to accomplish. So don't hold your breath.
This newsgroup is largely about Jerry. Sad.
Jerry
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Then why do you claim to have a LEMP, for purposes other than rocketry?

No certification, but still shipping.

Dave Grayvis wrote:

Oh, good catch Dave! Don't know how I missed that obvious contradiction.
%

It is sad that this is all you seem to believe.
--

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Jerry Irvine wrote:

Legally, no. For a hypothetical question, you most certainly can. So, ignoring the storage requirements, could you today get a LEUP, Jerry? It's a very simple question, why are you trying so hard to avoid answering it?

That's irrelevant to the question. The question had nothing to do with PADs.

No one's asking you to test it, nor does it matter whether or not you want "explosives". Just answer the question.

No you haven't. Surrender means that you stop fighting, and that is something you haven't yet done. It's also irrelevant to the question of whether or not you could currently get a LEUP.

Again, irrelevant, both to the original question and to whether or not you have "surrendered", since you are still bitching about your inability to get your motors certified.

See? You haven't surrendered at all.

No, but this thread is. The whole thread could have been reduced to two posts if you had just answered the question.

Of course. They were dertified in a way no rule allowed.
That will be true FOREVER.
Jerry
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Only in your sick, twisted, coke'd out mind.
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Bull. The rules are clear -- motors meet the cert requirements to be certified. That includes motors being recertified.

But even if true (not), which it was not, does NOT apply to CURRENT motors simply because classifications by ATF and DOT and CSFM, and CPSC do not expire!!
Jerry
Jerry Irvine wrote:

It was and is true that motors and motor manufacturers must meet the current cert requirements to be certified.

The cert requirements state that you must have DOT EX numbers for shipping, and an LEMP for manufacturing. Since you are in CA, you also need a CSFM permit for manufacture/sales/export. You have not submitted any of these things in your name.
That $40,000 fine from DOT proves that DOT does not accept your so-called "classifications". Your felony conviction makes it questionable whether you ever had an LEMP. It also makes it highly unlikely you could currently get either an LEMP or a CSFM permit.

Ray..
I still pose the simple yes/no to JI.
It doesn't mention rockets, rocket motor, PADS or anything.
I exclude "storage" as that is something that is highly dependant on where someone lives, and not on the individual.
"Could Jerry Irvine (today) get a LEUP (ignoring storage requirements)?"
We got to hold Jerry to a yes/no. All his dancing sure says "no" to me, but let's keep Jerry on track on his response!
He'll blame anybody if left to "roam" on this one. It's a simple yes/no, and that's all he needs to say!
wrote:

It was and is true that motors and motor manufacturers must meet the current cert requirements to be certified.

The cert requirements state that you must have DOT EX numbers for shipping, and an LEMP for manufacturing. Since you are in CA, you also need a CSFM permit for manufacture/sales/export. You have not submitted any of these things in your name.
That $40,000 fine from DOT proves that DOT does not accept your so-called "classifications". Your felony conviction makes it questionable whether you ever had an LEMP. It also makes it highly unlikely you could currently get either an LEMP or a CSFM permit.

i find it pretty amusing anyone would accept a conviction (much less a fine) on a topic so open to interpretation as proof someone has done something wrong...
In this case, he may have screwed up, but stop using the conviction and fine as proof of anything other than you can't fight the feds.
Scott Schuckert wrote:

What about the powertech fraud trial?
What about the t shirt scam?
What about Deby's lawsuit?
What about jerry's destructive device charges? (not the first, by the way)
What about the years and years of lying?