Another Year without Jerry certified

The years keep going by. Has Jerry's whining had any noticeable affect?

Maybe it's time to try something new Jerry. RMR hasn't done it for you.

Billy T.

Reply to
Colour Coded

Yes.

Before, it was dismissed as the ravings of a madman (as the story is told by Rogers and Kelly).

Then much of what I predicted happened, much of my cites ended up in $300,000 lawsuits, and the observations I have reported have had corroborating evidence and witnesses surface despite the active TRA cover-ups.

Now there is actually a scary trend of people other than me saying "Jerry said so".

I may have to take a vacation and rest on my laurels :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Has Laurel agreed to that?!?

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

It's the glue fumes.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Here in the UK some of us think you're whacked! It seems like you only influence the same group of chaps. Bottom line is no one flies your motors except in limited circumstances. We'd like some here.

Billy

Reply to
Colour Coded

Be very careful what you wish for.

"the same group of chaps". Perhaps yes. The ones who fly in freedom and for fun. Yes.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I think he like 'em.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Phil Stein

Reply to
Phil Stein

Definitively and resoundingly: YES.

Reply to
Duane Phillips

All these trolls/anons are annoying.

How about this. They are available in in one neighborhood of outer Mongolia. I am asking to have them domestically certified.

We'll see.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Don't they refer to "fumes", as "vapours", over there?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

You forgot the smiley.

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

You just can't stand that he is serious.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Or maybe you could get off your fat ass (a recycled Jerryism) and get you motors certified so that can use them!

Alan

Reply to
Alan Jones

Changing the question?

"The years keep going by. Has Jerry's whining had any noticeable affect?"

I may not count to you, but I count to me... and I have found *extremely* useful much what Jerry Irvine has posted (i.e.: "whining") to r.m.r... it woke me up to reality. Reality is a painful, however, as I find many truths in what he says. I have made useful (to me) decisions based upon those truths. I expect it has done the same for many others. Call it a sign of the times...

Provided he still make them when I get 'round to it, I will use some Jerry motors... out of principle if not for any other reason.

~ Duane Phillips.

Reply to
Duane Phillips

Here's a [;-) just for you Kurt.

~ Duane Phillips.

Reply to
Duane Phillips

_Very_.

~ Duane Phillips.

Reply to
Duane Phillips

Tripoli is full speed ahead putting new "exogent circumstances" in my way. Having contacted every authority and dropping the dime and installing rules and proceduresto exclude me in particular, now they are embarking on yet another NEW campaign. Something which they have managed to keep fairly quiet so far, but based on history we should EXPECT a punative SURPRISE (ie no time to demand a formal hearing) at LDRS.

Set your calendar.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

If you are really serious about why his motors are not certified, ask why he doesn't get his motors certed with the NAR. Let's assume for the sake of argument that TRA is the evil empire and will allow no one who is not blessed by (whoever) to cert their motors. (not that stating such will prevent this from being another TRA flame thread instead of why USR motors aren't certified).

So why have the motors not been certed by the NAR? Conspiracy? Should we call Scully and Mulder? Or will the NAR, because of capricious and arbitrary reasons, really not certify his motors?

The requirements for NAR certification of JI's motors have been posted time and time again, yet it never happens. Instead we get nonending threads about "the evil empire". If little sister won't let you but big sister will...

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

And let's not forget about CAR....

Ted Novak TRA#5512