75 year collection

does anyone know if there is a limit as to the number of downloads that you can do with this collection. after loading it on my computers in house
(for backup) then I started getting error messages that prevented me fr om more loads. I there a solution for this.
snipped-for-privacy@fibrant.com wrote in

Your post makes no sense without some context.
On Saturday, December 22, 2018 at 11:50:31 AM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@fibrant.com wrote :

ou can do with this collection. after loading it on my computers in hou se (for backup) then I started getting error messages that prevented me from more loads. I there a solution for this.
MODEL RAILROADER 75 YEAR COLLECTION DVD SET. I ASK IF ANYONE KNOWS IF THERE IS A LIMIT OF THE NUMBER OF TIMES THAT THIS DVD SET CAN BE LOADED ONTO A COMPUTER.