Solidworks not working for particular users

We are in a corporate environment and have a few computers that have a strange behavior. From what I can tell this is a standard load of Windows XP. But for some reason this particular computer will only let one user actually run solidworks.

Here is what happens....User A (a domain admin) installs solidworks on computer. User B (typical CAD user) logs in and uses software just fine, everything can be accomplished. User C logs in and when the solidworks icon is double clicked the Splash screen shows up and then promptly shows an "internal error has occurred in this application". And then proceeds to send error messages to Microsoft. User B logs back in and can run everything just fine. Anyone else (even the domain admin account, or after local cached user profiles are removed) cannot run solidworks.

Anyone else see this behavior? This has been reproducible on 3.0, 4.0,

4.1 service packs of solidworks. The only solution I have found is to reload the XP image on these computers. I cannot fix them without doing this.

--Matt

Reply to
Matt Feider