solidworks not opening---WHY?

AS I try to open Solidworks now, i get a box saying:
The filename, directory name, or volume labelsyntax is incorrect. Then I
hit the "OK" button and I get this message:
Could not open Solidworks DLL: slduiu.dll
When I hit the "OK" button my solidworks screen disappears.
Any idea what I need to do to get this working again? The last time using
Solidworks it ran fine. Everything else works fine also.
Thanks
Dan Dix
Reply to
Dan Dix