SW- defined scale when inserting first view

Every time I insert the first view in a drwg, SW chooses a scale for the sheet.

And every time I have to change that scale to something 2 to 4 x bigger.

Is there a way to control this setting?

SW2006 - Sp4.1

Reply to
Jean Marc

Jean Marc,

This was discussed earlier

the macro is still on the

Kansas UserGroup website

I just downloaded it and tested it works good.

Regards

Corey

Jean Marc wrote:

Reply to
CS

This really is an awesome macro... Use it all the time :-)

Reply to
Seth Renigar

I cannot find any mention of the macro on that site, can you please give a more exact link. Thanks

Pete

Reply to
Pete

When I clicked the link I just got the compiled text of the macro.

You should be able to open notepad and paste that into a file and give it the swp extension if you get the same thing.

Corey

Pete wrote:

CS

I get the same, tried pasting into text file and renaming, but it would not open.

Pete

Reply to
Pete

(Using Firefox) right click on the link, Save link as into your Solidworks macros folder.

Reply to
badgerboy

I'm using IE6 and a 'save target as' produces an HTML file, which again cannot be open by the SW macro editor. Pete

Reply to
Pete

Sorry, I just tested it again here is the verdict.

Using IE6 or 7 RMB>SaveTarget AS and allow it to save as an HTML. Then modify the extension from .htm to .swp and open it for editning in the SolidWorks VBA Editor.

Regards, Corey

Pete wrote:

Reply to
CS