How to create note in drawing that shows view scale

Guys, I want to greate an annotation that I can place on drawing sheets that will call the view scale from the view it is places in (attached to) and display it, somewhat like what $PRP:"SW-Sheet Scale" does for the global sheetscale.

IE whichever view I attach this note to it will display the VIEWS specific scale, ie there a SW $PRP: call for this ?

TIA

Reply to
Wry&Dry

If you find this, I want it also - would be quite handy to have all the different view scale notes stay current.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany