Curved Edges on 2 Similar Parts Won't Display in ISO View in Drawing Mode in 2000i2

This happens on the top level assembly drawing only, the sub-assembly drawing is OK. The part is simply a extruded half-round gasket where the long axis vertical and is assemblied as part of a circuit card. When in hidden line view display and oriented to a trimetric view the half round edges display fine, but in an iso view or close to it they will not. In wireframe the edges show in any orientation. I've tried modifying the edge display and member display, but it was of no help.

TIA

Reply to
Edge

I don't think I'm getting a good idea of what the part looks like except that it's a gasket. Any geometry checks? Possible that tightening up the part's accuracy will have any effect?

Reply to
Jeff Howard

Check for interference(s) in your top level assembly. Interference(s) will cause Pro/Engineer to have problems displaying edges in drawing views.

Reply to
Randy Jones

Thanks for the help Guys. Turns out there was an interference along the vertical edge in the sub-assy which cause the problem with the top curved edge in the top level.

Reply to
Edge