macro or vb app to set view scale factor equal to drawing scale factor?

I have a large set of drawings that have all the drawing views set to have custom scale factors. Internally our standard is to create the
drawing views to match the sheet scale factor so now I am stuck with needing to correct all the scale factors for all these drawings. Seems like a good application for a VB app. The VB app needs to record the drawing view scale factor, set the sheet scale factor equal to the drawing view scale factor and then change the drawing view scale factors to use the sheet scale factors. With some trial and error I can probably figure out how to do this but was hoping someone had a program similiar to this that would work or if it is at least close I can alter it to work.
Thanks for any help...
Sam
You will want to save all the view scales first and compare them to see which is used the most and leave the ones that aren't used much the way they are. Some times most views are one scale but a detail view would be a different scale for obvious reasons.
I could write something up tonight for 1 Bill.
Corey
corey scheich this doesn't belong at hotmail dot com
Did this work for you?