2006 drawing view problem

I have just recently started a job that is using Solidworks 2006 and am having trouble starting drawing views. When I select the front view and insert it, the projected views are all on the wrong side, ie... the right view on the left side. I have checked through the options and can't find anything wrong there. I can move the view to the correct side but would like to find out if there is something wrong with the setup instead of having to move views on all future drawings.

Thanks.

Reply to
bsteh

Open a dwg with out views, right click, go to properties and pick type of projection angle that you desire, you might save this as template so next time you start a dwg. you don't has to go thru this again.

Reply to
mmongenator

Correct, you are probably set to first angle, just set to third angle and this will correct the view projection issue.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Thanks for the quick reply. That was the problem. I never had to change that setting before so had no experience with it.

Thanks again.

Reply to
bsteh