missing lines in drawing view

How do I get my drawing views back?
I opened a drawing and 2 of the 4 views are missing the
object lines?!?
The dimensions are there and there not danginling!
When I move the cursor over the view I can see the
object lines highlight.
Please help
I cannot redo this drawing
Reply to
JF
I forgot to mention - SW05 SP3.0
Reply to
JF
Happens here all the time. The fix for me is generally selecting the offending drawing view ( in the window, not the tree ) and changing its display style to hlr or hlv and back to where I started, so far, its fixed it every time for me.
Reply to
Brian
Whew! That works!
Thanks
Reply to
JF
If it's repeatable, RX it and send it to SolidWorks via your VAR, mark it ATTEN Senior Dickhead in Quality Control
John Layne
Reply to
John Layne
We have to do the same thing. It's a real PITFA when you have 20-25 drawing sheets and 95% of the views are like this. There is an SPR on it but it is still showing up in 2006 PR2. Maybe some century they'll find the time to fix it, (but I aint holdin my breath) My guess is we'll see lots more bells rung and whistles blown before they fix it
Reply to
Jo