no fog?

Hi,

I've got a scene with one spot light. I have enabled fog and test rendered many times with no fog showing up in the renderings? I havn't used fog lights for awhile. They used to only except values from 0 to

1 yet now the spin box seems to accept any number?

Again, I see no evidence of fog in my rendering at all. I'm obviously missing something basic here.

Thanks,

Zander

Reply to
Zander

I've seen it happen also but what version/sp?

So, you turn off the fog and save and close sw and reopen and it still does not render w/fog?

Try this, save the asm to another name and remove all the prts, save (close sw, open sw) and render (with a floor, if no floor insert a new prt floor).

What happens?

..

Reply to
Paul Salvador

Hi Paul,

This is 2005 sp3.0, what I did was create a new assemly for testing and fog lights work perfectly in it. So it's a all too familiar case of the problem being file specific... Seems to happen to me a lot. I will try to test the actual problem file if I have time.

Thanks,

Zander

Reply to
Zander