Line removal in drawing view

I've got some surface patch tangent lines in a drawing view which I want to remove - they are trim surface edges and do not help the communication of
the form.
I seem to remember there is a method to select and delete lines in a view but can't find any mention in the help files - can anyone enlighten me?
Cheers, Sean
View, Drawing display, Edge display.
Yet more PTC messing round at the edges & not tackling the fundamental flaws.
Cheers John - second time recently the newsgrps have got there quicker than PTC Tech Support
Sean
You're welcome. I thought you might need an answer this side of the final heat death of the universe.
welcome. I thought you might need an answer this side of the<BR>final heat death of the universe.<BR></BLOCKQUOTE> <DIV>Agreed!! &nbsp;I think we do MUCH better. Though I have no experience with PTC "phone support", I always thought it was a little suspicious to have a 'call tracker' as part&nbsp;of the&nbsp;system&nbsp;as it could mean you don't support, you just TRACK CALLS! So, what is the experience with phone {or any other type of}&nbsp;support from PTC!?! We're engineers, so numbers are welcome (if you have them) but we can weigh the anecdotal, too.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>David Janes</DIV></BODY></HTML>
------=
I only ever rang once, in '95 or 6 to ask if they could add included angle dimensioning to sketcher. (Rev 11) Needless to say, nothing happened. I guess it must be getting near the top of the list by now though?
snipped-for-privacy@googlemail.com wrote:

Is this what you want?
http://www.synthx.com/tom/sy_tip_0512.htm
Haven't used Pro/E since the '90s, but I vaguely recall doing "end point / middle / other endpoint" for arc angles.
-dbm
No, I would like to be able to dimension poppet valve seat angles about a centreline, in much the same way as you can dimension the diameter of something rather than it's radius.
welcome. I thought you might need an answer this side of the<BR>final heat death of the universe.<BR></BLOCKQUOTE> <DIV>Agreed!! &nbsp;I think we do MUCH better. Though I have no experience with PTC "phone support", I always thought it was a little suspicious to have a 'call tracker' as part&nbsp;of the&nbsp;system&nbsp;as it could mean you don't support, you just TRACK CALLS! So, what is the experience with phone {or any other type of}&nbsp;support from PTC!?! We're engineers, so numbers are welcome (if you have them) but we can weigh the anecdotal, too.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>David Janes</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE><BR> <DIV>Well, not a lot of passion about this one! Not much use so not much frustration!?!</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>David Janes</DIV></BODY></HTML>
------=