Line removal in drawing view

I've got some surface patch tangent lines in a drawing view which I want to remove - they are trim surface edges and do not help the communication of the form.

I seem to remember there is a method to select and delete lines in a view but can't find any mention in the help files - can anyone enlighten me?

Cheers, Sean

Reply to
Sean Kerslake

View, Drawing display, Edge display.

Yet more PTC messing round at the edges & not tackling the fundamental flaws.

Reply to
John.R.Wade

Cheers John - second time recently the newsgrps have got there quicker than PTC Tech Support

Sean

Reply to
Sean Kerslake

You're welcome. I thought you might need an answer this side of the final heat death of the universe.

Reply to
John.R.Wade

You're welcome. I thought you might need an answer this side of the final heat death of the universe.

Agreed!! I think we do MUCH better. Though I have no experience with PTC "phone support", I always thought it was a little suspicious to have a 'call tracker' as part of the system as it could mean you don't support, you just TRACK CALLS! So, what is the experience with phone {or any other type of} support from PTC!?! We're engineers, so numbers are welcome (if you have them) but we can weigh the anecdotal, too.

David Janes

Reply to
Janes

I only ever rang once, in '95 or 6 to ask if they could add included angle dimensioning to sketcher. (Rev 11) Needless to say, nothing happened. I guess it must be getting near the top of the list by now though?

Reply to
John.R.Wade

You're welcome. I thought you might need an answer this side of the final heat death of the universe.

Agreed!! I think we do MUCH better. Though I have no experience with PTC "phone support", I always thought it was a little suspicious to have a 'call tracker' as part of the system as it could mean you don't support, you just TRACK CALLS! So, what is the experience with phone {or any other type of} support from PTC!?! We're engineers, so numbers are welcome (if you have them) but we can weigh the anecdotal, too.

David Janes

Well, not a lot of passion about this one! Not much use so not much frustration!?!

David Janes

Reply to
Janes

Is this what you want?

Haven't used Pro/E since the '90s, but I vaguely recall doing "end point / middle / other endpoint" for arc angles.

-dbm

Reply to
D B Malmquist

No, I would like to be able to dimension poppet valve seat angles about a centreline, in much the same way as you can dimension the diameter of something rather than it's radius.

Reply to
John.R.Wade