Hidden LInes in Drawings/Line weight

Is there a way once I have the drawing open, and I change the option System Options/Drawings/Display Style/ hidden lines to hidden lines "on", that the current view in the drawing are updated immediately? I seem to have to delete the old view and THEN put in a new view to get the hidden line to show. The solid line always look so bold when I look at the drawing, is there a line thinkness adjustment? I much appreciate any help. Thanks

Reply to
billyb

It's in the file/print dialog box. I believe it sets the line weights for all drawings currently open. I can't recall whether it's the line weight called "normal" or the one called "thick" that sets the visible edges line weight.

John H

Reply to
John H

Thanks on the line weights, got it. Still trying to get this one, anyone might know if there is there a way once I have the drawing open, and I change the option System Options/Drawings/Display Style/ hidden lines to hidden lines "on", that the current view in the drawing are updated immediately? I seem to have to delete the old view and THEN put in a new view to get the hidden line to show.

Reply to
billyb

Here in 2007, when I select a view, the properties manager opens and I can choose the view style which changes the drawing immediately.

F9 turns the Feature Manager tree view on and off.

My guess is that changing the System Options will only affect views added after the change.

Reply to
greyhound