Hide only some hidden lines in drawing

Is there a way to select and hide only some of the hidden lines in a drawing view ?
Thanks in advance, HB

Thanks John, could you please explain with a little more detail, how do I set the line style of the hidden lines I want to show to 'hidden line' ??
I played around with FORMAT/LINE STYLE GALLEY and FORMAT/LINE STYLE but couldn't work it out.
Thanks in advance, hb

If you're using wildfire I don't know. If it's 200i^2 then iit's in view, and the 4th from the bottom of the menu (I don't have Pro here right now) - it may be 'display mode' then 'edge display'

in wildfire 2.0 go to View/Drawing Display/Edge Display and pick hidden line, then select the lines you want to make hidden.
LouR

drawing view ?