Hidden lines in a drawing view

I'm sure this is a basic question so forget me for my ignorance but if I RC on a line of a part in a drawing and make it hidden how do I get it back? Is there a reset option to bring the line back or some to this effect?

Marty

Reply to
marty

Select Menu "View" > "Hide/Show Anotations" and the hidden lines will show up in gray. Select the ones you want to un-hide by picking.

Dave H

marty wrote:

Reply to
Dave H

Go to "hide, edges in drawings" in the help & read the options. Basically, you have to have the setting turned on to be able to select hidden edges, then RMB to show again.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

thanks, i must not have it turned on because i don't see anything in hide/show annotations.

Basically,

Reply to
Marty