Selecting hidden lines

I'm trying to dimension to hidden lines in a drawing, SW 2006 sp 1. I
find I can't select hidden lines nearly all of the time. Can anyone
tell me what the problem is? I have selected "select hidden lines" in
"Drawing Options"
Reply to
JKimmel
Go to Tools/Options/Display/Selection and check the option to Allow selection in ... (whichever is your case.)
WT
Reply to
Wayne Tiffany
Thanks Wayne, that did it.
Wayne Tiffany wrote:
Reply to
JKimmel
Also, be aware that this particular setting has an annoying tendency to `un-check' itself. So in the future, if you start having problens again-just go back and check on it.
jk
Reply to
John Kreutzberger