Selecting hidden lines

I'm trying to dimension to hidden lines in a drawing, SW 2006 sp 1. I find I can't select hidden lines nearly all of the time. Can anyone tell me what the problem is? I have selected "select hidden lines" in "Drawing Options"

Reply to
JKimmel

Go to Tools/Options/Display/Selection and check the option to Allow selection in ... (whichever is your case.)

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Reply to
JKimmel

Also, be aware that this particular setting has an annoying tendency to `un-check' itself. So in the future, if you start having problens again-just go back and check on it.

jk

Reply to
John Kreutzberger