2006 SP2.0 - swHelpEnglish.zip problem

Just upgraded from SP0.0 to 2.0 - unzipped swHelpEnglish.zip to C:\Program Files\SolidWorks\. Now ALL help topics give the message
"The page cannot be displayed". Can anyone help?
Thanks.
I think it is related to a Microsoft security issue -- many other software programs have this problem now as well until you change your security settings anyway. Please refer to the article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/896054 / and apply the suggested Method 2: Modify the ItssRestrictions registry entry to enable a specific security zone to your machine.
Hope that helps Steve T.

If you right-click on the help file and select options, you may find an option <unlock>. This is what I had to do in the 2005 help files. Changing the security settings didn't work for me on those at all but unlocking every help file did.
I hope this may help too, Ed

Thanks Steve and Big Dutch,
I did the following: search SW install dir. for all ".chm" files. Click <Unblock> button in files' Properties.
Problem solved. Saved a screen dump for future reference.