lejos and C#

Hello,
I've got a bit of a problem here.
I have a mindstorm robot which has a java program running under lejos, but
now I need a way to send messages to the robot from an webservice. I've
found softWIRE
which allows me to send
message to the robot. But the robot doesn't react on them. The messages do
get send out but the program on the robot doesn't react.
Can anyone help me with this. So I need to be able to send a message from C#
to the robot which is running lejos 2.1.0. I need this information for a
school project.
Thanks on advance,
gabriel
Reply to
gabriel
Try this:
so, you'll be "my personal tester" ;-) I'm teaching in an Italian HighScholl and i would like to use mindstorm in my labs. Please let me know your progress. Stefano
"gabriel" wrote:
Reply to
Stefano DF

Site Timeline