LeJOS error

I have the latest version of LeJOS and the Sun Java 2 SDK 1.3.1. When I try to compile the example program view using "lejosc" I get an error saying "Unable to execute javac. Return status of exec is -1. Make sure javac is in the PATH, or define JAVAC." I have both the LeJOS binaries directory and the Java 2 SDK binaries directory in the PATH system variable.

Please help me!

Reply to
AustinWagner

you could be a little more explicit about the Lejos version and the OS you use (I suppose it is Lejos 2.1.0 and some version of MS-Windows).

This seems to happen sometimes on MS-Windows, for unknown reasons. You could try a newer Java version or the newer lejosjc. You can also ask on the lejos mailing list, as I'm not an MS-Windows expert.

Jürgen

Reply to
Juergen Stuber