Latest Version SW

Any one who knows whtas the latest versoin of Solid Works . I worked with release 2001 + and i liked it butt went out of busniss and went to school and now i have to learn Autodesk InventorI(bullshit)

Gr Scuub

Reply to
Rinie M

The latest at this time is SW2004 SP0 and is just coming out. A lot of people haven't jumped to it yet, so the previous "latest" is SW2003 SP4.1. However, this is the message for 4.1.

How to identify if the SolidWorks 2003 Service Pack 4.1 is needed: This service pack should only be installed if your company has 20 or more machines accessing the *same* SolidWorks file simultaneously.

Otherwise, use 4.0.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

I have got a version of 2001+ from the "gray" circuit i dont use it as a pro at the moment "Wayne Tiffany" schreef in bericht news:bl9gq2$9q4d2$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-201804.news.uni-berlin.de...

Reply to
Rinie M

SW2001+ was the version prior to SW2003. The latest service pack for it was

6.0.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

I know now i read the topic may i ask u in what kind of business you are working? in the country where i live you dont see al lott of women in engineering

Gr Scuub "Wayne Tiffany" schreef in bericht news:bl9hev$9nvq9$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-201804.news.uni-berlin.de...

Reply to
Rinie M

Here we design conveyor systems and material handling systems, primarily for the automotive industry. If it moves in a car plant, we move it. Just curious - why this line of questions? Are you planning on getting back into SolidWorks?

WT

InventorI(bullshit)

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Yes certenly i'm coming back into SW i would like to have my own engineering company in the netherlands within a year of 5-6 now im studying for mechanical engineer in amsterdam and like engineering problems :-) And like to do some work experience in the States in my third year

Gr Scuub "Wayne Tiffany" schreef in bericht news:bl9t1e$9t000$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-201804.news.uni-berlin.de...

Reply to
Rinie M