instal SW 2005

Hello! im from croatia, and i get one week ago a new solidworks 2005. unfortunatelly, it is pirat version, and i have problem with instalation.
this is what i did: 1. make deinstalation of solid works2004! 2. clean registry from solid files! 3. restart my computer! 4. disable norton! 5. start instalation solid works 2005. i choose solid works OFFICE software asked me for serial number, and i wrote: 9040 0329 8146 3956 from 3th cd (folder crack). 6. when instalation finished, software connect me to internet, what i canceled or disabled. 7. than i copy sw-d.lic file (from 3th cd) to folder c:/program files/solidworks where sw established. then i install license manager (from first cd), where i add file: sw_d.lic, and after thet i try to start software, but didnt work.
so i download another crack from internet, where i got new serial number and new license file with new procedure as follow:
SolidWorks 2005 NetWork License (C) SolidWorks INSTALL NOTES:
1. unrar "SolidWorks_2005_SNLM.rar" to C:\flexlm, then run "C:\flexlm\SolidWorks SolidNetWork License Manager\utils\Shortcut of swlmwiz.exe" Next->OK->Cancel->Next->finish.The license server auto start.
2. Then install SolidWorks 2005, when asked for initial SN(password), use this: 8818 8888 8888 7637
3. After install sw2005 but, didnt work!! when i start program, i get massage: COULD NOT OBTAIN LICENSE FOR SOLIDWORKS! LICENSE SERVER DOES NOT SUPPORT FEATURE (-18, 147, 0)!
so you are my last chance, please help! Rapa
This is too funny...Installation problems with a bootleg copy of SW. I hope this is someone's idea of a joke, or it's real sad. :)
E-mail Solidworks with your problem...I'm sure they'd be helpful...
Scott

sw_d.lic,
and

Scott - your right
Thankgod there is at least some justice in this world - it would just be too much if there were NO installation problems with bootleg versions of sw2005.
However ity is very annoying as I assume that there are no bugs in the bootleg versions, because very few people seem to ask about problems with bootleg versions !! :-)
Jonathan

If this NG is your last hope then I suggest you are really at the end of the line.

If we knew who you got the crack from we might be able to help.
Hello! SW install works fine for me keep trying, make sure though that you have a frypan handy. this will be useful to hit yourself above the earhole when you realise you are such a clod. this approach has the advantage that you will get all your frustration with SW 05 over in one go rather than at each sp release. hope this helps neil
Better yet try formating C:. If that does not work buy a new computer.

instalation.