SolidWorks and no Internet connection

Once installed how will Solidworks (2005) run without having an internet connection?
I am considering installing SWKs on my laptop for occasional travel to
places without an internet connection. Cottage, Camping Grandma's house etc.
Thanks in advance
SB
SW2005 does not need a network connection to run. Is there something that makes you think it does need a connection?

Site Timeline