FloWorks Solver Preview...

I am going through the ball valve tutorial on Cosmos FloWorks and I
get to the point where it asks me to insert preview from the Solver
toolbar. The icon to insert preview is greyed out. Everything else
has worked well up to this point - including the goals plot that the
exercise asked for.
What might cause this Insert Preview option to be greyed?
jason
clark college
Reply to
Jason Griffith