Can I turn off that auto self align function when doing sketches?

Hi,
I usually don't want want that auto line up function that is on when doing
sketches.
The one where if I sketch a small circle, then try to draw another one
nearby, that dotted blue line appears and snaps it onto the same horizontal
(or vertical) positon.
Can I turn it off or press a key to temporarily disable it? (I tried alt,
crtl and shift)
thanks
Reply to
Steve
CTRL seems to work here. Alt works on note placement in drawings.
Corey
Reply to
CS
You can temporarily disable automatic relations by holding down the CTRL key.
You have more control in the Tools/Sketch Settings menu.
Reply to
P.