Can I turn off that auto self align function when doing sketches?

Hi,

I usually don't want want that auto line up function that is on when doing sketches.

The one where if I sketch a small circle, then try to draw another one nearby, that dotted blue line appears and snaps it onto the same horizontal (or vertical) positon.

Can I turn it off or press a key to temporarily disable it? (I tried alt, crtl and shift)

thanks

Reply to
Steve

CTRL seems to work here. Alt works on note placement in drawings.

Corey

Reply to
CS

You can temporarily disable automatic relations by holding down the CTRL key.

You have more control in the Tools/Sketch Settings menu.

Reply to
P.