hello!question about sw2005

hello! i have problem with instalation solid 2005! i dont know how to install this software and install file: sw-d.lic it is licence file but where i have to move that file.
next, it always give me massage that registration code is not good, after i write serial number. please help me Hrvoje
If your serial number starts out with 0010 then it's a SNL seat of SW. The file you get from SW can reside anywhere you want, but after you install the License manager, from there you can read that license file into the license manager. Once the LM sees the License file then your LM is ready. All you need to do is setup your clients. There is a guide at the SW Website on how to set all this up.
Regards, Scott

write
Same here. How to install ?