hole wizard

Hello i have problem with hole wizard in sw 2004!!!! when i whant create some hole from hole wizard on the diferent surfaces(planar ,...) it gave me warning that file from database is not expected version: the database file:c/programfiles/commonfiles/solidw files/lang/english/swbrowser.mdb is not the expected version(8.6)!!!

so please help me! i dont know is office problem or something else.

thank you Hrvoje

Reply to
Hrvoje Rapic

I saw this message when I had rolled back to sp0 from sp1.

Best thing to do would be to contact your dealer.

jk

Reply to
jk

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

You can also copy the Access file from another PC. It's in the InstallDir:\Program Files\Common Files\Solidworks Data\lang\English\SWBrowser.mdb. You need Office 2000 or later to view the file.

Tony

Reply to
Tony