2004 Hole Wizard problem

Hi,
My company recently upgraded from 2003 to 2004. We have a network
installation. One of the changes in 2004 is that the hole wizard
database is now shared by everyone. The problem we are having is that
whenever one person is adding a hole to their part, no one else can
use the hole wizard. I've been in contact with my VAR and they were
unaware of this problem so I'm turning to you folks. Has anyone else
seen this problem and how did you work around it? I can't believe
it's supposed to be this way. Please help!
-Erik
Reply to
Erik