2004 Hole Wizard problem

Hi,

My company recently upgraded from 2003 to 2004. We have a network installation. One of the changes in 2004 is that the hole wizard database is now shared by everyone. The problem we are having is that whenever one person is adding a hole to their part, no one else can use the hole wizard. I've been in contact with my VAR and they were unaware of this problem so I'm turning to you folks. Has anyone else seen this problem and how did you work around it? I can't believe it's supposed to be this way. Please help!

-Erik

Reply to
Erik