SW2004 Data Options - Hole Wizard

I just found a new item under System Options/Data Options. You can now edit the Hole Wizard data right there, rather than modifying the database externally. Am I the last one to find this one???

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

It was talked about in Beta but I still don't know how to replicate it to other seats of SolidWorks after it has been customized. Any ideas?

Dave H

Wayne Tiffany wrote:

Reply to
Dave H