Hole callout problem and question

Hi all,

  1. I have a hole feature on a sprocket hub for the two set screws. In the drawing, I can't get the hole callout to call the threaded hole properly. I only calls the radius. Is there a way?
  2. Where can I find the translation for the callout variables. I have a french installation, but I want my callouts to stay in english. I have looked in the callout file, but it only provide the english descriptions. So the software must look somewhere to know what are different languages translations.

Anyone?

Thanks.

DB

Reply to
DB

Possible causes for #1

1- look in system options-data options-edit standards data , and make sure the hole is not disabled for the standard you are set to.

2-you did use the hole wizard to create the holes I assume?

3-look for additional features down the tree that may have altered the hole ( ie. an additional cut-extrude that intersected your holes) in some way.

4-there are some problems that are standards specific, try changing your document properties-detailing-dimensioning standard, long enough to get your hole callout in place

5-lastly, check your document properties-detailing-annotation display settings to make sure all relevant settings are checked

Good luck,

Reply to
Brian

I forgot to mention that I get that problem only on circular faces, in this case it is a sprocket hub. The same hole on a planar face gets its call no problem... I use the hole wizard to make the feature. I tried to way, first, selecting the circular face to place the holes (I thought that was the problem...), second, selecting a plane in the middle of the sprocket (didn't seem to change anything).

Reply to
DB