Hole callout translation

Hi all.

I am looking for the information that hole callout uses to show proper information on a drawing. I have a french and english installation and uses the french interface, but the manufacturing drawing are done in english. So, I want the information shown by hole callout to be in english. If I look at the calloutformat.txt file, there is no reference to french translation. The only place I found translations is in the trans.xls file in the lang/french directory, but it seems to be used only for menus. I did not find any reference to the hole callout there.

Any clues, please?

DB

Reply to
DB