Simple hole callout formatting

SW2003 I'm trying to modify my Hole callouts in the calloutformat.txt file.

I want to remove the 'THRU'that comes up when I don't use the Hole Wizard to create the through Holes. I also want to change the format of blind holes not created with the hole wizard.

Modififaction of "Plain Holes" seems to only affects holes made with the wizard.

Is there a way to modify the Hole Callout for 'Simple holes' or extruded holes?

( I know I can always just use a plain dimension for the through holes)

Aaron

Reply to
Aaron