Default hole callout question

I have created a tapped hole in a part using the Hole Wizard.. Is it possible to change the default variables displayed with using the Hole Callout when detailing? I have been changing every callout, there must be a way to change the default setting, but I cannat find them

Thanks Monty

Reply to
Monty

Yes, there is a file on your system called calloutformat.txt. It should be located in the following spot on your C drive.

C:\Program Files\SolidWorks\lang\english

Be sure to make a back-up copy before changing.

We also locate our modified file out on the network and path everyone to it in SolidWorks under Tools > Options > System Options > File Locations. In the drop down there is selection called Hole Callout Format File.

The file is a bit quirky, but with a bit of study and experimenting you should be able to figure out the syntax for getting the callouts you desire.

Regards,

Anna Wood

Reply to
Anna Wood