tapped hole into tapered surface

I am trying to use hole wizard and put a tapped hole into a tappered surface, but the tapped hole need to be perpendicular to the cone axis. I keep getting the warning" no valid edges for the cosmetic thread creation found" . What am I doing wrong, I tried putting a relation of perpendicular to the cone axis, did not want to take it. Help please!! Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Reply to
billyb

I believe you need to create a plane at a given angle to your tapered surface or offset from one the standard three and place that tapped hole on that new plane and extend the length to tap your part.

Reply to
Keith Streich