Tapped hole dimensioning?

Helllooo! Right! I have just used the hole wizard to put two 4mm tapped holes into a piece of extruded box section. but when I put this into a drawing file it just puts a 4mm diameter hole
dimension, if I add hole details it adds the 3.3mm hole tapping dimension, but only as a hole size dimension.When I zoom in the is the C around the hole to show that there is a thread, but on a long length these can easily be missed or even worse mistakenly drilled at 4mm. Is there a simple way of stating that these are 4mm tapped holes automatically? Thanks Pete

use "hole callout" instead of "dimension"
It sounds like you're using the dimension command to call out the tapped hole. If you're using 2003 or later use the "insert hole callout" command from the insert menu or the icon on the annotations toolbar.
Dave H

thanks :-)!
in message

dimension,