indented BOM in SW2003

I weas trying to generate a complete parts lists of an assembly. It contains only subassemblies, which are configurated (all configurations of the subassembly are active in the main assembly). When I go to generate an indented parts list, it only lists the subassembly. It doesn't show the parts with the subassembly. Has anyone else run into this and know of a work around? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Vang

Reply to
Vang Her

Vang

Just a quick thought. Do you have the "Don't show child components in BOM when used as a sub-assembly" box checked in Configuration Properties? My work has this box checked by default.

Regg

Reply to
Regg