Arrays and indented BOM

Using 2006 latest SP and noticed the following:

In an assembly if you do a BOM of th eassembly quantites show OK but if you do an indented BOM all items that have an array only show the quantity of the seed item and not the quantity of the arrayed items.

ie: do a polar arry of one item so the total quantity should be 4, shows up as 4 in the consolidated BOm but only as 1 in th eindented BOM.

Anybody notice this or have a fix?

TIA

Steve R

Reply to
Steve Reinisch

I have this occuring in just one asembly, doing a quick test it seems to function as it should. Is there a setting of some kind I am missing??

Reply to
Steve Reinisch