BOM sub assy

Anyone know how to show sub assy parts lists within a BOM table on a drawing using Repeat regions. I know it can be done just can't remember as its so long since I set one up. I think you have to use nested repeated regions but can't remember

Thanks Ian

Reply to
Ian Wild

I am not the best in Pro-E but this is how I do it:

Although not automatic, in drawing mode, after creating / importing a BOM Table in v2001 and WF go to: Table, Repeat Region, Flat/Rec Item

Select the repeat region, and then the items(sub-assemblies) to 'expand'

This will show all of the sub assembly items one level down (only?)

After this I use Filter to exclude the assembly item from the BOM

I believe that there is also a way to > Anyone know how to show sub assy parts lists within a BOM table on a drawing

Reply to
Chris Gosnell