Bom Balloons / Repeat regions

I have an assembly comprising of 1 assembly (6 parts) & 2 parts. When I create BOM table using a repeat region it only displays the 3 items (1 assembly & 2 parts)

How do I include the parts within the assembly in the table?

Thanks

Geoff

WF 2.0

Reply to
JimiH

You need to set the attributes for the repeat region to recursive to see all components.

Reply to
Ben Loosli

Thanks Ben, still have a problem though!

Lets say I have a component ASSY1 which contains 2 parts, if I set this assembly to recursive the table shows the assembly plus the two parts. How do I get it to show the two parts only in the table, not the assembly?

Thanks

Geoff

Reply to
JimiH

Assembly Filter set to &asm.mbr.type assembly

Ben Loosli

Reply to
Ben Loosli

Thanks Ben